Looking for a last minute gift for the photography lover in your life? I have just the thing!
An all day photography class that will go over how your camera works, composition techniques and a little bit of image editing. The workshop is on Saturday, January 22, 2011.
This is for all the moms and dads, or beginning photographers out there that want to photograph and capture those special moments as your kids grow or your life happens. The workshop will be for a small group of no more than 8 so reserve a spot ASAP.
The “Capture Your Life Photography Workshop” will from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm on January 22 at our studio and will cover the following:
Capture Your Life Photography Workshop
What’s included in the class?
* Getting to know how your camera works (ISO, Shutter Speed, Aperture, etc.)
* Natural light and how to use it
* Creative composure to tell a story
* Hands on & Interactive (so bring your camera!)
* A guided photo session for you to practice the techniques you learn
* Intro to digital image editing using Photoshop and Photoshop Elements
What to bring:
* A positive attitude and sense of humor
* YOUR CAMERA (It would also be helpful if you could bring your camera manual to refer to if necessary and any cables that came with your camera)
* Your laptop or a notebook to take notes
* Your Questions (there will be a time for Questions & Answers at the end)
What’s the cost?
•$165 for a full day of learning!
• We will have lunch together in one of our local cafes (on me!) or feel free to have lunch on your own.
Where will the workshop be held?
• Aubin Ahrens Photography studio in Manette:
• 2202 East 11th, Bremerton, WA 98310
• Reach me at: 360-692-1962 or 360-710-1435 or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
You can register and make a payment at: